Seahawks' Noah Fant nursing hamstring injury
Seattle Seahawks tight end Noah Fant has a hamstring injury.
Fant was a limited participant at practice on Wednesday, so he should be fine for Sunday's Week 9 game against the Arizona Cardinals. The former first-round pick set season-highs with 7 targets and 6 catches when the Seahawks faced the Cardinals last month. Fant also had his second-highest yardage total of the season (45).
The Cardinals are allowing the second-most FanDuel points and second-most yards per game to the tight end position this season. Fant has a $4,800 salary in Week 9 and numberFire's models project him for 4.1 targets, 3.0 receptions, and 27.3 yards.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Seahawks' DeeJay Dallas (ankle, quad) questionable for Wild Card January 12th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle) not on Seahawks injury report January 12th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 11th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle/illness) not listed on Seattle's Week 18 injury report January 6th, 2023
- Seattle's Tyler Lockett (shin) questionable for Week 18's game against Rams January 6th, 2023
- Tyler Lockett (leg) skipping Seahawks practice Wednesday January 4th, 2023