D.K. Metcalf (knee) practicing for Seahawks
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver D.K. Metcalf (knee) practiced on Wednesday.
Metcalf played through his knee injury last week and caught 6 passes on 10 targets for 55 yards and a touchdown. He avoided a setback and it's a great sign to see Metcalf practicing at the start of the week. The Seahawks will square off with the Arizona Cardinals in Week 9. Metcalf was held to 2 catches and 34 yards on 7 targets against the Cardinals last month.
D.K. is the WR16 in numberFire's Week 9 rankings and our models project him for 11.3 FanDuel points with 8.3 targets, 5.4 receptions, and 60.9 yards. The Cardinals are ranked 14th in pass defense in our adjusted team metrics and they are 14th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Seahawks' DeeJay Dallas (ankle, quad) questionable for Wild Card January 12th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle) not on Seahawks injury report January 12th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 11th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle/illness) not listed on Seattle's Week 18 injury report January 6th, 2023
- Seattle's Tyler Lockett (shin) questionable for Week 18's game against Rams January 6th, 2023
- Tyler Lockett (leg) skipping Seahawks practice Wednesday January 4th, 2023