Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf (knee) officially active in Week 8
Seattle Seahawks receiver D.K. Metcalf (knee) is officially active for the team's Week 8 game against the New York Giants.
Metcalf suffered what looked like a season-ending knee injury a week ago, but is somehow active for the Seahawks' Week 8 tilt with the Giants. It's possible he is limited in today's contest, but it is certainly encouraging that he was able to avoid a serious injury.
Our models project Metcalf for 11.1 fantasy points against the Giants, with 5.2 catches, 60.2 receptions, and 0.4 scores. He has a $7,000 salary on FanDuel.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Seahawks' DeeJay Dallas (ankle, quad) questionable for Wild Card January 12th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle) not on Seahawks injury report January 12th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 11th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle/illness) not listed on Seattle's Week 18 injury report January 6th, 2023
- Seattle's Tyler Lockett (shin) questionable for Week 18's game against Rams January 6th, 2023
- Tyler Lockett (leg) skipping Seahawks practice Wednesday January 4th, 2023