Chiefs acquire Kadarius Toney from Giants for 3rd, 6th
The Kansas City Chiefs acquired wide receiver Kadarius Toney from the New York Giants for a third-round compensatory pick and a 2023 sixth-round pick.
Toney hasn't played since Week 2 due to injuries to both of his hamstring and he's only practiced twice in that span. Once he's able to be back on the field, the 2021 first-round pick has a strong chance to emerge as the Chiefs' primary slot receiver. Toney has only appeared in 12 of a possible 24 games to begin his career, but he's averaging an elite 9.8 yards on 46 total touches.
As a rookie, Toney ranked 8th in yards after the catch per reception (6.7) and 11th in yards per route run (2.14), per PFF. He averaged 8.1 FanDuel points in the seven games that he played at least half of the offensive snaps.
- Patriots' Ezekiel Elliott (thigh) removed from injury report on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (concussion) DNP again on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Pittsburgh's Najee Harris (knee) DNP on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Giants will start Tommy DeVito at quarterback in Week 13 December 5th, 2023
- Jets release quarterback Tim Boyle on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Christian Kirk (core muscle) to 'miss some time' for Jaguars December 5th, 2023
- Kansas City's Jerick McKinnon (groin) ruled out in Week 13 December 2nd, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle/hip) not listed on Kansas City's Week 13 injury report December 1st, 2023
- Kansas City's Jerick McKinnon (groin) questionable in Week 13, expected to play December 1st, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (thumb) placed on Chiefs' injured reserve November 25th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle, hip) ruled out for Chiefs in Week 12 November 25th, 2023
- Kansas City's Jerick McKinnon (groin) out in Week 12 November 24th, 2023