Chris Godwin avoids injury designation on Bucs' Monday injury report
Wide receiver Chris Godwin did not have an injury designation on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' estimated injury report on Monday.
Godwin took some time to get back up to full speed this season after suffering an ACL injury towards the end of the 2021 season, but he has been looking spry and healthy in the Bucs' past few games. He was a full participant in the team's first "practice" of the week, and should be close to a WR1 for fantasy in the second half of the regular season.
Godwin was heavily involved in the Bucs' passing game in Week 7, catching 7 of 13 targets for 43 yards. The Bucs just couldn't move the ball against the Carolina Panthers, but will hopefully be able to right the ship with a fully healthy Godwin against the Baltimore Ravens in Week 8.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans (illness) logs full practice on Thursday January 12th, 2023
- Bucs pull Tom Brady in Week 18; Blaine Gabbert in at quarterback January 8th, 2023
- Buccaneers' Julio Jones (knee, illness) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Julio Jones (knee) active for Bucs in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Julio Jones (knee) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 17 matchup December 30th, 2022
- Julio Jones (knee) cleared for Cardinals in Week 16 December 25th, 2022