James Conner (ribs) inactive for Cardinals in Week 7
Arizona Cardinals running back James Conner (ribs) has been ruled out of Week 7's game against the New Orleans Saints on Thursday Night Football.
Conner, who was considered a game-time decision, has been downgraded to out and will remain sidelined for Thursday's clash with the Saints. Darrel Williams (knee) is also out. Eno Benjamin is expected to operate as the Cardinals lead back once again. Our models expect Benjamin to handle 11.0 rushing attempts and catch 2.3 passes against New Orleans.
Benjamin's Week 7 projection includes 48.9 rushing yards, 16.5 receiving yards, 0.4 total touchdowns, and 10.0 FanDuel points.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Robbie Anderson (back) ruled out for Cardinals' finale January 6th, 2023
- Arizona's James Conner (shin/knee) out in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP again on Thursday January 5th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- DeAndre Hopkins (knee) ruled out for Cardinals Week 18 January 4th, 2023
- Cardinals' Colt McCoy out for Week 18, David Blough to remain starter January 4th, 2023