Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Kenny Pickett (concussion) will start in Week 7 if he clears protocol
According to head coach Mike Tomlin, Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Kenny Pickett (concussion) will start in Week Seven's game against the Miami Dolphins if he clears protocol.
Per Tomlin, Pittsburgh's rookie quarterback is expected to practice on Wednesday and will remain their starter in Week Seven if available. Expect Mitchell Trubisky to make the start under center against a Miami defense allowing 21.7 FanDuel points per game to quarterbacks if Pickett is inactive.
On 83 pass attempts this season, Pickett is ranked 28th among his position with a 62.7 Pro Football Focus offensive rating.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Steelers' Pat Freiermuth (knee) will not return in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Diontae Johnson (toe) active for Steelers' Week 16 matchup against Raiders December 24th, 2022
- Diontae Johnson (toe) questionable for Steelers Week 16 December 22nd, 2022
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Kenny Pickett (concussion) will start in Week 16's game versus Raiders December 20th, 2022
- Steelers' Mitchell Trubisky could have 'short leash' in Week 15 start December 18th, 2022
- Kenny Pickett (concussion) ruled out for Steelers in Week 15 December 17th, 2022