Tyreek Hill (quad) uncertain for Dolphins in Week 5
Miami Dolphins wide reciever Tyreek Hill (quad) is uncertain for Sunday's Week 5 game against the New York Jets.
Dolphins head coach Mike McDaniel said he's "very hopeful" to have Hill available on Sunday after the receiver injured his quad during Thursday's practice. Jaylen Waddle could be a target monster versus the Jets if Hill is ruled out. Trent Sherfield would also be in line for a larger role.
Hill is the WR7 in numberFire's weekly rankings and our models project him for 9.3 targets, 6.2 catches, and 76.3 yards. The Jets have the fifth-worst pass defense in numberFire's adjusted team rankings, compared to eighth-best against the run.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (shoulder) returns to Wild Card clash with Bills January 15th, 2023
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (shoulder) questionable to return against Buffalo January 15th, 2023
- Dolphins' Teddy Bridgewater (knee, finger) active as backup versus Buffalo January 15th, 2023
- Schefter: Tua Tagovailoa (concussion) expected to remain starter for Dolphins in 2023 January 15th, 2023
- Miami's Teddy Bridgewater (knee/finger) questionable for Sunday's Wild Card contest January 13th, 2023
- Raheem Mostert (thumb) ruled out for Miami's Wild Card matchup January 13th, 2023