Broncos sign running back Latavius Murray ahead of Week 5
The Denver Broncos have signed running back Latavius Murray off of the New Orleans Saints' practice squad ahead of their Week 5 game against the Indianapolis Colts.
Murray spent the weekend in London with the Saints, but will head out for Denver now that the Broncos have signed him off of the Saints' practice squad. He'll compete for reps with Melvin Gordon (neck) and Mike Boone with Javonte Williams (knee) heading to the injured reserve.
Murray looked surprisingly spry at times in his season debut Sunday, rushing 11 times for 57 yards and a touchdown against the Vikings. Murray has a real chance to claim a role in the Broncos' backfield given Boone's inexperience as a lead back and Gordon's fumbling issues this season.
- Jags' Travis Etienne (foot) questionable to return November 27th, 2022
- Bears reverse course, Trevor Siemian (oblique) to start at quarterback for Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Nathan Peterman starting for Bears in Week 12; Trevor Siemian (oblique) scratched November 27th, 2022
- Ravens' Devin Duvernay (hamstring) available for Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Ravens' Demarcus Robinson (hip) active for Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Terrace Marshall (shoulder) will play for Panthers in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Denver's Jerry Jeudy (ankle) out in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) DNP on Wednesday November 23rd, 2022
- Broncos place Chase Edmonds (ankle) on injured reserve November 22nd, 2022
- Jerry Jeudy (ankle) remains day-to-day for Denver November 22nd, 2022
- Broncos' Chase Edmonds dealing with high ankle sprain November 21st, 2022
- Broncos waive running back Melvin Gordon after Week 11 November 21st, 2022