Julio Jones 'nicked up' for Buccaneers in return
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Julio Jones got "nicked up" in Sunday night's Week 4 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs, per head coach Todd Bowles.
Jones logged 17 snaps in the first half, but he didn't see the field again after the Buccaneers' first play of the second half. The veteran wideout had missed the previous two contests after injuring his knee in the season opener, but it's not clear if that is related to Jones' latest ailment. The Buccaneers will likely limit Jones' practice reps this week before making a decision on his status for Week 5 against the Atlanta Falcons. Russell Gage and Cole Beasley could see more snaps if Jones is unable to play versus his former team.
Jones caught 1 pass on 2 targets for 7 yards in Week 4. Mike Evans and Chris Godwin both led the Buccaneers with 10 targets each, followed by Cameron Brate (8). Looking ahead, the Falcons are ranked 25th in the league in FanDuel points allowed per game to opposing wide receivers.
- Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers (ribs) plans to play in Week 13 November 29th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (thigh) absent for Tuesday's practice November 29th, 2022
- Bears place Darnell Mooney (ankle) on injured reserve, will miss remainder of season November 29th, 2022
- Steelers' Najee Harris (abdominal) will not return Monday night November 28th, 2022
- Update: Patriots' Damien Harris (thigh) now week-to-week, unlikely to play in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) to miss 6-8 weeks November 28th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hip) ruled out for Week 12's game versus Browns November 26th, 2022
- Russell Gage (hamstring) remains out for Buccaneers in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hip) doubtful in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Buccaneers' Leonard Fournette (hip) uncertain for Week 12 November 23rd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Russell Gage (hamstring) DNP on Wednesday November 23rd, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hip) expected to be ready after Buccaneers' bye November 14th, 2022