Eagles list Miles Sanders (hip) as limited during Wednesday's practice
Philadelphia Eagles running Miles Sanders (hip) is a limited participant in Wednesday's practice.
Today's designation was the first time Sanders has been listed with a hip injury this season. In a potential opportunity against a Jacksonville Jaguars' defense ranked 11th (16.4) in FanDuel points allowed to running backs this season, our models project Sanders to score 11.5 FanDuel points.
Sanders' current projection includes 13.7 rushing attempts for 64.4 yards and 1.7 receptions for 11.5 yards.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Jalen Hurts (shoulder) not listed on Eagles' Tuesday injury report January 17th, 2023
- Jalen Hurts (shoulder) will start for Eagles in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Garafolo: Philadelphia's Jalen Hurts (shoulder) expected to play in Week 18 January 7th, 2023
- Philadelphia's Jalen Hurts (shoulder) questionable for Week 18's game versus Giants January 6th, 2023
- Jalen Hurts (shoulder) logs another limited session for Eagles January 5th, 2023
- Philadelphia's Jalen Hurts (shoulder) limited on Wednesday January 4th, 2023