Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (head) returns to Week 3 game
Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa (head) has returned to Sunday's Week 3 game against the Buffalo Bills.
Tagovailoa was evaluated for a concussion, but was evidently cleared to return as he led the team onto the field after halftime. Fortunately he seems to have avoided an injury after that tough hit.
Tagovailoa is 9 of 12 for 98 yards and a touchdown as of this writing.
- Pelissero: Melvin Gordon expected to sign with Chiefs November 28th, 2022
- Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) limited on Patriots' estimated Monday injury report November 28th, 2022
- Patriots' Damien Harris (thigh) not practicing Monday November 28th, 2022
- Josh Allen (elbow) practicing in full for Bills Monday November 28th, 2022
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (concussion) 'trending towards' Week 13 return November 28th, 2022
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (ankle) will not return this season November 28th, 2022
- Dolphins' Raheem Mostert (knee) out for Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Miami's Raheem Mostert (knee) doubtful in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Teddy Bridgewater (knee) will not play in Dolphins' Week 10 game November 13th, 2022
- Jeff Wilson to make Dolphins debut in Week 9 November 6th, 2022
- Dolphins receive Jeff Wilson from 49ers for fifth-rounder November 1st, 2022
- Broncos add Chase Edmonds to backfield in trade with Dolphins November 1st, 2022