Jets' Garrett Wilson (ribs) questionable to return in Week 3
New York Jets receiver Garrett Wilson (ribs) is questionable to return to the team's Week 3 game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Wilson took a massive hit from Bengals safety Jessie Bates as he attempted to catch a hospital pass from quarterback Joe Flacoo, and was down on the ground in pain for some time. He's questionable to return to Sunday's game.
Wilson was already off to a strong start after his Week 2 explosion, catching 4 passes for 46 yards in the first half.
- Josh Jacobs (calf) questionable for Raiders' Week 12 matchup November 25th, 2022
- Russell Gage (hamstring) remains out for Buccaneers in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- San Francisco's Deebo Samuel (hamstring) questionable in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Gerald Everett (groin) not listed on Chargers' Week 12 injuy report November 25th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (groin) out in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Mike Williams (ankle) out for Chargers' Week 12 matchup November 25th, 2022
- Jets' Corey Davis (knee) logs full practice on Wednesday November 23rd, 2022
- Mike White to take over for Jets Week 12 November 23rd, 2022
- Jets benching Zach Wilson versus Bears November 23rd, 2022
- Jets' Corey Davis (knee) ruled out in Week 11 November 18th, 2022
- Corey Davis (knee) might return for Jets in Week 11 November 16th, 2022
- Jets' James Robinson (knee) available for Week 9 November 6th, 2022