Rondale Moore (hamstring) ruled out again for Cardinals in Week 3
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Rondale Moore (hamstring) is out for Week 3 against the Los Angeles Rams, per head coach Kliff Kingsbury.
Moore injured his hamstring on September 8 and hasn't practiced since, but Kingsbury said he will be back no later than Week 5. Marquise Brown, Greg Dortch, A.J. Green, and Zach Ertz will be able to benefit from additional targets until Moore returns.
Brown is leading the Cardinals with 17 targets (19.8%) this season and Ertz is right behind at 16 targets (18.6%). Green and Dortch are tied at 13 targets each (15.1%). The Rams are allowing the second-most FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position through two weeks.
- Schefter: San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) reportedly does not need surgery, could return in 7-8 weeks December 6th, 2022
- Rams claim quarterback Baker Mayfield off waivers on Tuesday December 6th, 2022
- Schefter: Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) diagnosed with sprained PCL December 6th, 2022
- Saints rule out Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) for Week 13 game December 5th, 2022
- Bucs rule out Cameron Brate (illness) for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) active for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Greg Dortch (thumb) out for Cardinals in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Greg Dortch (thumb) unlikely to play in Cardinals' Week 12 game November 27th, 2022
- Cardinals activate Marquise Brown (foot) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 12 November 26th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (groin) out in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Kingsbury: Arizona's Kyler Murray (hamstring) will play in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) logs full practice on Wednesday November 23rd, 2022