Arizona's James Conner (ankle) DNP on Wednesday
Arizona Cardinals running back James Conner (ankle) was a non-participant on Wednesday.
Despite earlier reports about Conner's participation in the beginning of Wednesday's practice, the Cardinals' running back was labeled as a DNP. Expect Darrel Williams and Eno Benjamin to share Arizona's backfield touches versus a Los Angeles Rams' defense ranked third in FanDuel points (9.2) allowed per game to running backs this season if Conner is ruled out.
Conner's current projection includes 15.0 rushing attempts for 61.6 yards and 2.3 receptions for 17.9 yards.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Robbie Anderson (back) ruled out for Cardinals' finale January 6th, 2023
- Arizona's James Conner (shin/knee) out in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP again on Thursday January 5th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- DeAndre Hopkins (knee) ruled out for Cardinals Week 18 January 4th, 2023
- Cardinals' Colt McCoy out for Week 18, David Blough to remain starter January 4th, 2023