Shanahan: 49ers' Tyrion Davis-Price (ankle) to miss "at least a few weeks"
San Francisco Giants running back Tyrion Davis-Price will miss "at least a few weeks," according to head coach Kyle Shanahan.
Davis-Price reportedly suffered a high-ankle sprain in the team's Week 2 win over the Seattle Seahawks. This is a tough break for a 49ers team that is already down starting running back Elijah Mitchell. While the rookie from LSU didn't have a huge role, he was expected to see added work as the season rolled on. That can still be the case, but he'll have to wait a bit to return to the field first. Jeff Wilson and Jordan Mason are the two healthy backs on the roster, and it's likely the 49ers add a veteran free agent to fill the void.
In his debut game Sunday, Davis-Price had 14 carries for 33 yards.
- Josh Jacobs (calf) questionable for Raiders' Week 12 matchup November 25th, 2022
- Russell Gage (hamstring) remains out for Buccaneers in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Gerald Everett (groin) not listed on Chargers' Week 12 injuy report November 25th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (groin) out in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Mike Williams (ankle) out for Chargers' Week 12 matchup November 25th, 2022
- Miami's Raheem Mostert (knee) doubtful in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- San Francisco's Deebo Samuel (hamstring) questionable in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (hamstring) limited on Thursday November 24th, 2022
- San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell (knee) to be activated off injured reserve November 11th, 2022
- Deebo Samuel (hamstring) available for 49ers in Week 10 November 11th, 2022
- San Francisco's Deebo Samuel (hamstring) fully practices on Thursday November 10th, 2022
- Deebo Samuel (hamstring) returns to full 49ers practice November 9th, 2022