Ken Walker (hernia) not listed on final Week 2 injury report for Seahawks
Seattle Seahawks running back Ken Walker is set to play Sunday in the team's Week 2 game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Walker missed Week 1 of the season due to a hernia, but after getting in full practices during the week, he does not carry an injury designation into what should be his NFL debut. The rookie's presence will likely eat some work away from Rashaad Penny, though he is still firmly entrenched as the unquestioned starter.
Our models currently project Walker for 33.2 rushing yards, 0.2 touchdowns, 4.7 receiving yards and 5.4 FanDuel points.
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo breaks foot in Week 13, out for season December 4th, 2022
- Michael Gallup (illness) will play Sunday in Week 13 for Dallas December 4th, 2022
- Jaylen Waddle (leg) questionable to return for Miami in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Hayden Hurst (calf) will not return for Bengals in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle) will not return in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Harbaugh: Ravens' Lamar Jackson (knee) expected to return this season December 4th, 2022
- Kenneth Walker (ankle) will not return Sunday for Seahawks in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Seahawks' Ken Walker (ankle) questionable to return in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf (knee) available for Week 9 November 4th, 2022
- Seahawks' Noah Fant nursing hamstring injury November 3rd, 2022
- D.K. Metcalf (knee) practicing for Seahawks November 3rd, 2022
- Tyler Lockett (hamstring, ribs) active for Seattle in Week 8 October 30th, 2022