Cardinals' Zach Ertz (calf) returns to full practice on Thursday
Arizona Cardinals tight end Zach Ertz (calf) was a full participant at practice on Thursday ahead of Week 2's game against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Ertz, as expected, returned to practice on Thursday after sitting out on Wednesday. The Cardinals are managing his participation this week as he continues to recover from a calf injury. Our models expect him to see 6.1 targets against the Raiders.
Ertz's Week 2 projection includes 4.1 receptions, 44.3 yards, 0.26 touchdowns, and 8.0 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,200.
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (foot) questionable in Week 14 December 9th, 2022
- Texans' Nico Collins (foot) out for Week 14 December 9th, 2022
- Houston's Brandin Cooks (calf) remains out in Week 14 December 9th, 2022
- Mike Williams (ankle) not listed on Chargers' Week 14 injury report December 9th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) available for Week 14 December 9th, 2022
- DeeJay Dallas (ankle) listed as questionable on Seattle's Week 14 injury report December 9th, 2022
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (illness) practicing on Friday December 9th, 2022
- DeAndre Hopkins (illness) DNP for Cardinals on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Cardinals' Rondale Moore (groin) DNP again on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Greg Dortch (thumb) out for Cardinals in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Greg Dortch (thumb) unlikely to play in Cardinals' Week 12 game November 27th, 2022
- Cardinals activate Marquise Brown (foot) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 12 November 26th, 2022