Steelers' Najee Harris (foot) upgraded to full on Thursday
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Najee Harris (foot) was a full participant at practice on Thursday ahead of Week 2's game against the New England Patriots.
Harris was upgraded to a full participant on Thursday after opening the week with a limited practice on Wednesday. Harris has said all along that he would be good to go for Week 2, and this upgrade supports that. Barring a setback on Friday, expect Harris to be active against the Patriots on Sunday.
Harris' Week 2 projection includes 75.7 rushing yards, 25.1 receiving yards, 0.57 touchdowns, and 15.4 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,200.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Steelers' Pat Freiermuth (knee) will not return in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Diontae Johnson (toe) active for Steelers' Week 16 matchup against Raiders December 24th, 2022
- Diontae Johnson (toe) questionable for Steelers Week 16 December 22nd, 2022
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Kenny Pickett (concussion) will start in Week 16's game versus Raiders December 20th, 2022
- Steelers' Mitchell Trubisky could have 'short leash' in Week 15 start December 18th, 2022
- Kenny Pickett (concussion) ruled out for Steelers in Week 15 December 17th, 2022