Robbie Anderson (quad) not listed on Carolina's Wednesday injury report
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Robbie Anderson (quad) is not listed on Wednesday's injury report.
Despite missed practice time in late August with a quad ailment, Anderson is currently expected to play in Carolina's regular season opener against the Cleveland Browns after the 29-year old was left off their injury report.
Anderson's current Week One projection includes 2.9 receptions for 30.3 yards on 5.3 targets.
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hip) ruled out for Week 12's game versus Browns November 26th, 2022
- Ja'Marr Chase (hip) reportedly ruled out for Bengals in Week 12 November 26th, 2022
- Josh Jacobs (calf) questionable for Raiders' Week 12 matchup November 25th, 2022
- Russell Gage (hamstring) remains out for Buccaneers in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- San Francisco's Deebo Samuel (hamstring) questionable in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Gerald Everett (groin) not listed on Chargers' Week 12 injuy report November 25th, 2022
- Cardinals activate Marquise Brown (foot) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 12 November 26th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (groin) out in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Kingsbury: Arizona's Kyler Murray (hamstring) will play in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) logs full practice on Wednesday November 23rd, 2022
- Cardinals consider Greg Dortch (thumb) day-to-day November 23rd, 2022
- Rondale Moore (groin) likely out Week 12 for Cardinals November 23rd, 2022