Broncos' Melvin Gordon has 'minor' foot injury
Denver Broncos running back Melvin Gordon is dealing with a 'minor' foot injury, according to NFL Network's James Palmer.
Gordon missed practice on Wednesday and Thursday with a foot injury, but it is reportedly "not serious". If that is the case, expect Gordon to return to practice by early next week. If he continues to sit, and the injury threatens his Week 1 availability, sophomore star Javonte Williams could see an increase in touches against the Seattle Seahawks.
Gordon is the RB34 in numberFire's preseason fantasy projections. Our models expect him to handle 150.7 carries for 670.7 rushing yards and 5.81 rushing touchdowns, with 28.4 receptions on 36.4 targets for 195.9 receiving yards, and 1.74 receiving touchdowns.
- Titans looking to get Treylon Burks more involved heading into Week 4 September 28th, 2022
- Saints "don't think" Jameis Winston (back) will miss Week 4 September 28th, 2022
- McDaniel: Miami's Tua Tagovailoa (back/ankle) questionable in Week 4 September 27th, 2022
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (thumb) targeting return in Week 5 September 27th, 2022
- Keenan Allen (hamstring) expected to practice with Chargers before Week 4's matchup September 27th, 2022
- New York's Sterling Shepard (knee) diagnosed with torn ACL September 27th, 2022
- KJ Hamler (knee, hip, groin) active for Broncos in Week 3 September 25th, 2022
- Jerry Jeudy (rib, shoulder) active in Week 3 for Denver September 25th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (rib, shoulder) expected to play in Week 3 September 25th, 2022
- Denver's Jerry Jeudy (knee,hip) questionable in Week 3 September 23rd, 2022
- Jerry Jeudy (shoudler/ribs) absent again for Denver on Thursday September 22nd, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (knee, hip) limited on Wednesday September 21st, 2022