Broncos' Albert Okwuegbunam drawing praise in training camp
Denver Broncos tight end Albert Okwuegbunam has been "absolutely splendid" in training camp, according to head coach Nathaniel Hackett.
Asked about Okwuegbunam this week, Hackett said "Earlier on in OTAs, picking up the system took him a while. He’s been absolutely splendid going out there right now. He’s been going out there and we’ve been putting him all over the place, from motioning, playing wide, playing ‘F’ and doing all kinds of different things.” Okwuegbunam is expected to help fill the void in the offense left by Tim Patrick's injury.
Okwuegbunam is the TE13 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to catch 54.66 passes on 75.7 targets for 542.3 yards and 4.59 touchdowns.
- Keenan Allen (hamstring) misses Chargers' Wednesday practice October 5th, 2022
- Washington's Jahan Dotson (hamstring) absent on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Cardinals' Marquise Brown (foot) DNP on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Giants' Wan'Dale Robinson (knee) limited on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Gabe Davis (ankle) fully practices with Bills on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Buffalo's Isaiah McKenzie (concussion) DNP on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Broncos' Melvin Gordon (neck) available for Week 5 October 5th, 2022
- Broncos' Russell Wilson (shoulder) available for Week 5 clash with Colts October 5th, 2022
- Russell Wilson (shoulder) still limited for Broncos October 5th, 2022
- Melvin Gordon (neck) to 'carry load' for Broncos October 4th, 2022
- Broncos sign running back Latavius Murray ahead of Week 5 October 3rd, 2022
- Broncos' Mike Boone climbing up depth chart ahead of Week 5 October 3rd, 2022