Bills' Jamison Crowder "looks like a safe bet" to make the final roster
The Athletic's Joe Buscaglia wrote that wide receiver Jamison Crowder "looks like a safe bet" to make the final 53-man roster.
Buscaglia also noted that while Crowder has been impressing in practices, he is "still likely" to play behind Isaiah McKenzie as the team's starting slot receiver. Crowder has reportedly performed well with McKenzie sidelined with "unspecified soreness" and provides experience on a depth chart that doesn't have any proven producers behind Stefon Diggs.
Crowder has never been able to put it all together over the course of a full season, but has been able to consistently produce fantasy-relevant numbers when healthy and given the opportunity. He'll be a name to watch on waiver wires this season if there are any injuries ahead of him on the depth chart.
- Broncos sign running back Latavius Murray ahead of Week 5 October 3rd, 2022
- Commanders' Jahan Dotson (hamstring) could miss multiple weeks October 3rd, 2022
- Broncos' Mike Boone climbing up depth chart ahead of Week 5 October 3rd, 2022
- Falcons' Tyler Allgeier set for lead work in light of Cordarrelle Patterson injury October 3rd, 2022
- Bucs' Rachaad White sees himself as part of a 'one-two punch' October 3rd, 2022
- Colts' Phillip Lindsay to 'work into the equation' if Jonathan Taylor (ankle) sits Week 5 October 3rd, 2022
- Bills' Jamison Crowder (ankle) out indefinitely October 3rd, 2022
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) doubtful to return for Bills in Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Bills' Dawson Knox (foot) active for Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Bills' Gabe Davis (ankle) active for Week 4 showdown with Ravens October 2nd, 2022
- Bills' Dawson Knox (foot) expected to play in Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Gabe Davis (ankle) expected to suit up in Bills' Week 4 game October 2nd, 2022