Cowboys' James Washington (foot) to miss at least two months
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver James Washington suffered a foot injury in training camp and is expected to miss two months.
Washington got tied up with a defender during a drill at Cowboys training camp earlier in the day, and further testing revealed that the veteran receiver fractured a bone in his foot in the accident. He seems unlikely at this point to suit up for Week 1.
Washington's absence could open up opportunities for rookie Jalen Tolbert, a third-round pick in the 2022 NFL Draft. Our models project quarterback Dak Prescott to throw for 4,447 yards this season, meaning Tolbert could be a fantasy gem if he can earn enough looks from Prescott.
- 49ers promote Tevin Coleman to active roster on Saturday January 28th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) will not play in Kansas City's AFC Championship contest January 28th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) listed as questionable on Kansas City's AFC Championship injury report January 27th, 2023
- Kansas City's Mecole Hardman (pelvis) questionable for Sunday's Conference Championship January 27th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) questionable for Kansas City's AFC Championship matchup January 27th, 2023
- San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Sunday's NFC Championship contest January 27th, 2023
- Isaiah Hodgins (ankle) good to go for Giants' Divisional matchup January 19th, 2023
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (rest) inactive in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Davis Webb to start for Giants in Week 18; Daniel Jones will rest January 8th, 2023
- Dunleavy: Giants promote quarterback Davis Webb to active roster, expected to start in Week 18 January 7th, 2023
- Daniel Bellinger (ribs) questionable for New York's Week 15 matchup against Washington December 16th, 2022
- Giants list Richie James (concussion) as questionable in Week 15 December 16th, 2022