Arizona's Kyler Murray reportedly signs 5-year extension on Thursday
According to Adam Schefter, Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray reportedly signed a five year $160 million guaranteed contract extension on Thursday.
With a $46.1 million average salary, Murray will be the second highest paid quarterback heading into his fourth NFL season. When healthy even without his top receiver in DeAndre Hopkins for the first six games, Murray remains an elite dual-threat option with a promising ceiling at his average draft position in the fifth round in 12-team point per reception leagues (per Fantasy Football Calculator).
For the 2022 season, numberFire's models project Murray to produce 397.9 completions for 4,299.7 yards and 27.5 touchdowns and 129 rushing attempts for 639.1 yards and 6.5 touchdowns.
- Keenan Allen (hamstring) misses Chargers' Wednesday practice October 5th, 2022
- Washington's Jahan Dotson (hamstring) absent on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Giants' Wan'Dale Robinson (knee) limited on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Gabe Davis (ankle) fully practices with Bills on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Buffalo's Isaiah McKenzie (concussion) DNP on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (hamstring) limited on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Cardinals' Marquise Brown (foot) DNP on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Cardinals' Marquise Brown (hamstring) active for Week 4 contest October 2nd, 2022
- Rondale Moore (hamstring) officially active in Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Cardinals' Rondale Moore (hamstring) expected to make season debut in Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Marquise Brown (hamstring) expected to play in Cardinals' Week 4 tilt October 2nd, 2022
- Fowler: Arizona's Rondale Moore (hamstring) expects to play in Week 4 October 1st, 2022