Cowboys' Jalen Tolbert expected to start Week 1
Dallas Cowboys third-round rookie wide receiver Jalen Tolbert is expected to start Week 1 against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, per Jon Machota of The Athletic.
Michael Gallup (knee) is not expected to be ready for the start of the season, so Tolbert is set up to join CeeDee Lamb and James Washington in three-wide sets. If the rookie performs well, he could beat out Washington to remain in the starting role once Gallup returns.
Tolbert is currently the WR53 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 84.3 targets, 53.7 receptions, 634.4 yards, and 4.98 touchdowns.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp January 24th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard suffered broken leg in Divisional Round loss January 23rd, 2023
- Tony Pollard (ankle) won't return for Cowboys in Divisional Round January 22nd, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (thigh) available for Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (thigh) logs full practice on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (thigh) officially inactive for Week 17 December 29th, 2022