Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy
Cleveland Browns running back Kareem Hunt said he feels "100 percent" healthy ahead of the 2022 season.
Hunt missed Weeks 7-11 last season with a strained calf and then missed the final three games of the season with an ankle injury. He is entering the final year of his contract with the Browns and expressed his desire to sign a long-term deal to stay in Cleveland. Nick Chubb is still the clear leader in the Browns' backfield, but Hunt continue to see double-digit touches as a potent No. 2 option.
Hunt is currently the RB30 in numberFire's standard preseason fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 131.2 carries, 587.3 rushing yards, 49.6 receptions (65.7 targets), 387.2 receiving yards, and 6.77 combined touchdowns.
- Eagles being 'precautious' with Miles Sanders (hamstring) August 19th, 2022
- Panthers resting Baker Mayfield Friday night August 19th, 2022
- Michael Gallup (knee) running routes during Cowboys' joint practice August 19th, 2022
- Cowboys: Dak Prescott having best camp of career August 19th, 2022
- Jaylen Warren establishing himself as No. 2 Steelers rusher August 18th, 2022
- Nelson Agholor serving as Top-3 receiver for Patriots in camp August 18th, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson officially suspended for 11 games August 18th, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson suspended 6 games August 1st, 2022
- Baker Mayfield traded to Panthers July 6th, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson suspension could be entire 2022 season June 24th, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022