Giants' Saquon Barkley "starting to get that swagger back"
New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley feels "a lot better than at this point last year" and has been regaining confidence in his body during the 2022 offseason.
Barkley has had terrible luck with injuries in each of his past two season, suffering a complicated ACL injury in 2020 before a fluky ankle sprain limited him for much of the 2021 season. However, Barkley is now a full year removed from his knee surgery and has had months to rehab his sprained ankle. He should be ready to roll for the 2022 season.
numberFire's 2022 projections rank Barkley as the RB18 heading into the season. His projections have him rushing 260 times for 1,134 yards and 7 touchdowns, as well as catching 62 passes for 424 yards and 3 more scores. Reports out of Giants camp this offseason have hinted at Barkley seeing a notable increase in his passing-game usage, which could further boost his fantasy outlook this season.
- Jets' Zach Wilson (knee) expected to miss 2-to-4 weeks August 13th, 2022
- Jets' Zach Wilson suffers knee injury in preseason clash with Eagles August 12th, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (hamstring) not expected to play in preseason August 12th, 2022
- Falcons' Drake London (knee) exits preseason game early August 12th, 2022
- Miles Sanders regressing as pass-catcher for Eagles August 12th, 2022
- George Pickens shining at Steelers camp August 12th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Darin Ruf batting cleanup for Giants Monday June 20th, 2022
- Giants' Saquon Barkley "starting to get that swagger back" June 12th, 2022
- Giants' Daniel Jones (neck) cleared for football activities June 7th, 2022
- Joey Bart behind the plate for Giants on Saturday June 4th, 2022
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (Achilles) jogging for first time last week June 2nd, 2022