Cooper Kupp signs 3-year contract extension with Rams
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp signed a three-year contract extension worth up to $110 million on Wednesday.
Kupp's extension ties him to Los Angeles through the 2026 season and will pay him an average of $26.1 million per season. Coming off the Rams' Super Bowl win in 2021, Kupp will enter his sixth season as one of the highest-paid wide receivers in the league. In his first season with Matthew Stafford under center, Kupp led the league in catches (145), yards (1,947), and touchdowns (16).
Kupp is currently the WR1 in numberFire's preseason projections and our models project him for 180.0 targets, 126.1 receptions, 1,666.8 yards, and 12.98 touchdowns.
- Rapoport: Baker Mayfield favorite to win Panthers' job August 8th, 2022
- Bowles on Chris Godwin's return: Buccaneers 'not getting our hopes up' August 5th, 2022
- Kansas City's Skyy Moore (hip) practicing on Wednesday August 3rd, 2022
- Cowboys' James Washington (foot) to miss at least two months August 1st, 2022
- Bengals' Joe Burrow recovering from appendectomy August 1st, 2022
- Broncos activate receiver K.J. Hamler (ACL, hip) off of PUP list August 1st, 2022
- Rams' Darrell Henderson participating in training camp July 25th, 2022
- Rams' Matthew Stafford (elbow) a full participant to open training camp July 25th, 2022
- Allen Robinson excited to display "all elements" of his game in Rams' offense July 20th, 2022
- Matthew Stafford believes Rams offense can be even better July 8th, 2022
- Rams' Cam Akers feeling "100 percent" heading into 2022 June 20th, 2022
- Cooper Kupp signs 3-year contract extension with Rams June 9th, 2022