DeAndre Hopkins (knee) will be "full go" for Cardinals' training camp
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins (knee) will be a "full go" for training camp, according to head coach Kliff Kingsbury.
Hopkins will miss the first six games of the season after violating the league's PED policy but is on track in his recovery from last season's knee injury. Assuming no setbacks, he would make his 2022-23 season debut in Week 7 against the New Orleans Saints on Thursday Night Football. While Hopkins is out, new arrival Marquise Brown should see an increase in targets.
Hopkins is currently the WR46 in numberFire's preseason projections and our models project him for 92.7 targets, 64.4 receptions, 822.8 yards, and 4.70 touchdowns. On a points per game basis, Hopkins projection of 9.98 is similar to Keenan Allen (9.74), who is the WR12 in our preseason rankings.
- Eagles being 'precautious' with Miles Sanders (hamstring) August 19th, 2022
- Panthers resting Baker Mayfield Friday night August 19th, 2022
- Michael Gallup (knee) running routes during Cowboys' joint practice August 19th, 2022
- Cowboys: Dak Prescott having best camp of career August 19th, 2022
- Jaylen Warren establishing himself as No. 2 Steelers rusher August 18th, 2022
- Nelson Agholor serving as Top-3 receiver for Patriots in camp August 18th, 2022
- Cardinals: Zach Ertz progressing with calf injury August 12th, 2022
- Cardinals' Rondale Moore to be 'more fully utilized' this year August 10th, 2022
- Corey Dickerson hitting sixth in Cardinals' Saturday lineup versus Yankees August 6th, 2022
- Arizona's Kyler Murray reportedly signs 5-year extension on Thursday July 21st, 2022
- Cardinals' Eno Benjamin "the frontrunner" to back up James Conner June 27th, 2022
- DeAndre Hopkins (knee) will be "full go" for Cardinals' training camp June 8th, 2022