Giants' Daniel Jones (neck) cleared for football activities
New York Giants quarterback Daniel Jones (neck) has been cleared for football activities ahead of the 2022-23 season.
Jones, who missed the final six games of the season, has been cleared to play, according to head coach Brian Daboll. The Giants declined Jones' fifth-year option last month, but with only Tyrod Taylor to contend with, he is expected to open the season as the starter once again. Since entering the league in 2019, Jones has completed 796 of his 1268 attempts (62.8%) for 8,398 yards, 45 touchdowns, and 29 interceptions. He has also fumbled the ball 36 times in 38 games.
numberFire's models project Jones to complete 378 of 590 passes this season for 4,055 yards, 21.85 touchdowns, and 16,1 interceptions. He is the QB21 in our preseason fantasy projections.
- Jaylen Warren establishing himself as No. 2 Steelers rusher August 18th, 2022
- Nelson Agholor serving as Top-3 receiver for Patriots in camp August 18th, 2022
- Vikings' Irv Smith Jr. (thumb) "on track" for Week 1 August 18th, 2022
- Joe Burrow (appendectomy) back in team drills for Bengals August 18th, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson officially suspended for 11 games August 18th, 2022
- Michael Pittman Jr. "dominates" Colts joint camp with Lions August 18th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) resumes individual drills August 18th, 2022
- Saquon Barkley expected to see 'huge workload' from Giants August 16th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Darin Ruf batting cleanup for Giants Monday June 20th, 2022
- Giants' Saquon Barkley "starting to get that swagger back" June 12th, 2022
- Giants' Daniel Jones (neck) cleared for football activities June 7th, 2022