Scott Turner: Washington's Curtis Samuel 'can play everywhere'
According to offensive coordinator Scott Turner, Washington Commanders wide receiver Curtis Samuel has "no limitations as far as the different things you can do with him."
After an injury plagued season, Samuel is on track for a versatile role similar to his career norms where he logged 41.0% of his snaps in the slot and 56.4% out wide. “Curtis can play everywhere,” said Turner about Samuel. “We did some of that stuff last year in the limited time he was on the field. I'm just happy for Curtis that he's healthy and he's back to his normal self running around.”
If healthy, Samuel should be in the mix for targets behind Terry McLaurin and Jahan Dotson. For the 2022 season, numberFire's models project the 25-year old to record 40.6 receptions for 453.9 yards on 66.8 targets.
- Raiders' Hunter Renfrow (concussion) DNP again on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Carolina's Christian McCaffrey (quad) DNP on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday, not expected to play in Week 4 September 28th, 2022
- Mac Jones (ankle) missing from Patriots practice Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Lions' Amon-Ra St. Brown (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Commanders' Jahan Dotson scores again in Week 2 loss to Lions September 20th, 2022
- Keim: Washington's Logan Thomas (knee) reportedly expected to play in Week 1 September 10th, 2022
- Logan Thomas (knee) questionable for Washington's Week 1 game versus Jaguars September 9th, 2022
- Logan Thomas (knee) limited in Washington's Wednesday practice September 7th, 2022
- Brian Robinson placed on Commanders' reserve/non-football injury list September 1st, 2022
- Commanders' Brian Robinson released from hospital August 30th, 2022