Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf (foot) running again
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver D.K. Metcalf is no longer wearing a boot on his surgically repaired left foot and has resumed running.
Metcalf is "in a total rehab mode right now" according to head coach Pete Carroll after having his injured left foot surgically repaired following the end of the 2021 season. Metcalf played through his injury for much of last season, and should be cleared to return to practice well in advance of Week 1 of the 2022 season.
Even in a "disappointing" season Metcalf still managed to produce 967 receiving yards and 12 touchdowns for the Seahawks. He'll have to deal with a significantly worse quarterback situation this season without Russell Wilson, but Metcalf was still able to produce with backup quarterback Geno Smith in limited outings last year.
- Allen Lazard "getting an opportunity" to be Packers WR1 July 3rd, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Rashaad Penny "in the driver's seat" to lead Seahawks backfield June 21st, 2022
- Seahawks' Geno Smith 'still ahead' of Drew Lock for now June 10th, 2022
- D.K. Metcalf skipping Seahawks mandatory minicamp June 8th, 2022
- Carroll on Seahawks adding another quarterback: 'I don’t see us making a trade for anybody at all' May 5th, 2022
- Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf (foot) running again May 2nd, 2022
- Seahawks draft running back Kenneth Walker at No. 41 April 29th, 2022