Seahawks draft running back Kenneth Walker at No. 41
The Seattle Seahawks selected running back Kenneth Walker with the 41st pick in the 2022 NFL draft.
Walker becomes the second running back off the board and will join a Seattle offense that has historically emphasized the run game. Walker will join a Seahawks backfield currently led by Rashaad Penny following his explosive finish to the 2021 season.
According to numberFire's models, Walker's two closest similarity score comps are Bishop Sankey (88.0%) and David Wilson (87.6%).
- Allen Lazard "getting an opportunity" to be Packers WR1 July 3rd, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Rashaad Penny "in the driver's seat" to lead Seahawks backfield June 21st, 2022
- Seahawks' Geno Smith 'still ahead' of Drew Lock for now June 10th, 2022
- D.K. Metcalf skipping Seahawks mandatory minicamp June 8th, 2022
- Carroll on Seahawks adding another quarterback: 'I don’t see us making a trade for anybody at all' May 5th, 2022
- Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf (foot) running again May 2nd, 2022
- Seahawks draft running back Kenneth Walker at No. 41 April 29th, 2022