Jets draft Garrett Wilson tenth overall
With the tenth pick in the 2022 NFL draft, the New York Jets selected former Ohio State wide receiver Garrett Wilson.
Wilson becomes the second offensive player and second wide receiver selected in Thursday's first round. He will join a Jets offense led by sophomore quarterback Zach Wilson. Wilson will join a Jets' passing attack consisting of Elijah Moore, Corey Davis, Braxton Berrios, and Denzel Mims.
Wilson hauled in an average of 4.5 catches per game at Ohio State, resulting in 143 receptions for 2,213 yards and 23 touchdowns. He recorded a 4.38 40-yard dash at the combine.
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Cardinals' Eno Benjamin "the frontrunner" to back up James Conner June 27th, 2022
- Breece Hall ahead of Michael Carter in Jets' backfield June 24th, 2022
- Hughes: Breece Hall 'is the lead back' for Jets' backfield committee with Michael Carter June 22nd, 2022
- Jets' Garrett Wilson generating "unbelievable" separation in practice June 12th, 2022
- Jets select running back Breece Hall at No. 36 after trade with Giants April 29th, 2022
- Jets draft Garrett Wilson tenth overall April 28th, 2022
- Tight end C.J. Uzomah to sign three-year contract with Jets March 14th, 2022