Kadarius Toney arrives to Giants' voluntary workouts
New York Giants wide receiver Kadarius Toney attended Monday's voluntary workout.
Toney wasn't present for the start of the Giants' voluntary offseason workouts last week, but after a week of trade rumors, he was in attendance on Monday. According to the most recent reports, the Giants aren't actively shopping Toney ahead of this week's draft and they would want a "significant return" in exchange for the 2021 first-rounder. Toney was limited to 10 games as a rookie due to various injuries and he only had one game with an offensive snap share above 70 percent.
Among the 91 wide receivers with at least 50 targets last season, Toney ranked 51st in Reception Net Expected Points per target (0.67), but he was first on the Giants out of the four receivers with that much volume. Toney averaged 8.1 FanDuel points in the seven games that he played at least half of the offensive snaps.
- Allen Lazard "getting an opportunity" to be Packers WR1 July 3rd, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Cardinals' Eno Benjamin "the frontrunner" to back up James Conner June 27th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Darin Ruf batting cleanup for Giants Monday June 20th, 2022
- Giants' Saquon Barkley "starting to get that swagger back" June 12th, 2022
- Giants' Daniel Jones (neck) cleared for football activities June 7th, 2022
- Joey Bart behind the plate for Giants on Saturday June 4th, 2022
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (Achilles) jogging for first time last week June 2nd, 2022