Ravens' J.K. Dobbins (ACL) could begin camp on PUP list
Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh told reporters that running back J.K. Dobbins (ACL) could enter camp on the PUP list.
The Ravens lost their top three running backs to season-ending injuries before the 2021 NFL season even truly began, so Harbaugh's cautious approach with his top tandem of Dobbins and Gus Edwards (ACL) makes sense. Both backs will be over a year removed from the injuries that ended their 2021 campaigns and should be ready to play by Week 1, but don't be surprised if the Ravens take it slow with their backfield this offseason.
The Ohio State alum was expected to take a significant leap in his second season after ending the 2020 season with eight touchdowns across his final eight games (including the playoffs), but his unfortunate knee injury prevented him from seeing the field last season. He'll enter the 2022 season atop the Ravens' depth chart after totaling 805 rushing yards and 9 touchdowns on just 134 carries in 2020.
- Allen Lazard "getting an opportunity" to be Packers WR1 July 3rd, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Ravens believe Rashod Bateman is "ready to break out" June 20th, 2022
- Cardinals acquire Marquise Brown in trade with Ravens April 28th, 2022
- Ravens' J.K. Dobbins (ACL) could begin camp on PUP list March 28th, 2022
- Baltimore's Mark Ingram (illness) fully practices on Friday, questionable for Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Ravens' Gus Edwards (back) questionable for Week 17's game against Bengals January 1st, 2021