Marquez Valdes-Scantling reportedly signs a 3-year deal with Kansas City
The Kansas Chiefs have reportedly signed wide receiver Marquez Valdes-Scantling to a three-year contract on Thursday.
Valdes-Scantling offers Kansas City's offense some field-stretching abilities after their big trade with Miami previously this week. As a deep threat, the 27-year old always offers a huge ceiling but MVS will likely see a lower target share behind Travis Kelce and JuJu Smith-Schuster
On 48 targets last season, Valdes-Scantling ranked 71st among his position with a 66.1 Pro Football Focus offensive rating.
- Allen Lazard "getting an opportunity" to be Packers WR1 July 3rd, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Kansas City's Marquez Valdes-Scantling 'showing strong connection' with Patrick Mahomes June 10th, 2022
- Chiefs plan to sign Ronald Jones to one-year deal March 27th, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling reportedly signs a 3-year deal with Kansas City March 24th, 2022
- Chiefs dealing Tyreek Hill to Dolphins for 6 draft picks March 23rd, 2022
- Chiefs and Tyreek Hill working on four-year contract extension March 6th, 2022
- Chiefs' Noah Gray (ankle) questionable to return versus Bengals January 30th, 2022