Eagles sign receiver Zach Pascal to one-year deal
The Philadelphia Eagles have signed former Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Zach Pascal to a one-year contract.
Pascal entered the league as an undrafted free agent out of Old Dominion, but managed to carve out a role as a complementary receiver in the Colts' offense. He played under second-year Eagles head coach Nick Sirianni for much of his time in Indianapolis as well, meaning he should be able to get on the field relatively quickly (especially given the lack of proven producers in the Eagles' wide receiver room).
Pascal has caught 150 of 258 targets in his four-year career for 1,888 yards and 15 touchdowns. He could feasibly step in as the team's WR2 across from DeVonta Smith if the team does not add any more receivers in the upcoming 2022 NFL Draft.
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Cardinals' Eno Benjamin "the frontrunner" to back up James Conner June 27th, 2022
- Jalen Reagor 'buried' on Eagles depth chart, trade possible May 4th, 2022
- Titans' A.J. Brown traded to Eagles April 28th, 2022
- Eagles sign receiver Zach Pascal to one-year deal March 21st, 2022
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (knee) ruled out for Week 17's game against Washington January 1st, 2021
- Philadelphia's Dallas Goedert (ankle) sidelined for Week 17's contest against Washington January 1st, 2021