Dolphins sign Raheem Mostert to one-year deal
Former San Francisco 49ers running back Raheem Mostert agreed to a one-year deal with the Miami Dolphins on Wednesday.
Mostert will leave the 49ers after six seasons in San Francisco to reunite with Mike McDaniel in Miami. The 29-year-old will join a backfield consisting of Chase Edmonds and Myles Gaskin. His one-year deal is worth $3.125 million. Mostert has played a total of just nine games over his last two seasons due to injuries.
In six seasons in San Francisco, Mostert produced 1,610 rushing yards and 11 rushing touchdowns on 284 carries, with 36 receptions on 48 targets for 361 receiving yards and 3 receiving touchdowns.
- Allen Lazard "getting an opportunity" to be Packers WR1 July 3rd, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa anticipating more downfield passing in 2022-23 season June 2nd, 2022
- Dolphins sign running back Sony Michel May 9th, 2022
- Patriots acquire wide receiver DeVante Parker in trade with Dolphins April 2nd, 2022
- Chiefs dealing Tyreek Hill to Dolphins for 6 draft picks March 23rd, 2022
- Bills sign Duke Johnson Jr. to one-year contract March 21st, 2022
- Dolphins sign Raheem Mostert to one-year deal March 17th, 2022