Davante Adams traded to Raiders
Former Green Bay Packers wide receiver Davante Adams has been traded to the Las Vegas Raiders, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Adams was assigned the Packers' franchise tag nine days ago, amid discussions about a long-term deal. Unable to come to an agreement, Green Bay has agreed to a trade with the Raiders, which will see them receive multiple 2022 draft picks, including Las Vegas' first-rounder. Adams will reportedly sign a five-year deal with the Raiders, worth $141.25 million, an average of $28.5 million per season, making him the highest-paid wide receiver in the NFL. Adams joins a Raiders' passing attack that consists of Darren Waller, Hunter Renfrow, and Bryan Edwards.
In 16 games for the Packers last season, Adams hauled in 123 receptions on 169 targets for 1,553 yards and 11 touchdowns.
- Seahawks "comfortable" with Kenneth Walker III in three-down role August 11th, 2022
- Broncos' Melvin Gordon has 'minor' foot injury August 11th, 2022
- Lions' Jameson Williams (ACL) ruled out for Week 1 August 11th, 2022
- Carroll: Seattle's Rashaad Penny 'feeling a little bit of groin tightness' August 11th, 2022
- Broncos' Albert Okwuegbunam drawing praise in training camp August 11th, 2022
- Buccaneers' Russell Gage (hamstring) considered day-to-day August 11th, 2022
- Raiders claim Josh Jacobs not on trade block August 8th, 2022
- Kenyan Drake (ankle) cleared for Raiders' training camp July 21st, 2022
- Raiders' Darren Waller confident in chemistry with Derek Carr heading into 2022-23 season July 20th, 2022
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake (ankle) expects 'to be definitely ready to go' July 18th, 2022
- DeMarcus Robinson could be fifth on Raiders' depth chart June 24th, 2022
- Hunter Renfrow signs 2-year extension with Raiders June 10th, 2022