Titans releasing Julio Jones
The Tennessee Titans are releasing wide receiver Julio Jones.
Jones missed seven games due to various injuries in his lone season with the Titans, and he was limited for half the games he did manage to play in. The veteran wideout set season-highs in Week 2 with 6 catches and 128 yards, but he failed to surpass 62 yards in any other contest. Jones turned 33 last month.
Julio averaged 6.7 FanDuel points in 10 games for the Titans. Among the 105 wide receivers with at least 40 targets last season, Julio ranked 38th in Reception Net Expected Points per target.
- Allen Lazard "getting an opportunity" to be Packers WR1 July 3rd, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Titans' Derrick Henry (foot) "looked terrific" in spring practices June 26th, 2022
- Treylon Burks likely WR3 on Titans' Week 1 depth chart June 21st, 2022
- Titans take Treylon Burks at 18th overall April 29th, 2022
- Titans' A.J. Brown traded to Eagles April 28th, 2022
- A.J. Brown not expected to attend Titans' camp without a new contract April 18th, 2022
- Titans releasing Julio Jones March 16th, 2022