Mo Alie-Cox signs three-year deal with Colts
The Indianapolis Colts have re-signed tight end Mo Alie-Cox to a three-year deal worth $18 million, NFL's Tom Pelissero reports.
Alie-Cox, who entered the league as an undrafted free agent, earned himself a nice payday after putting in four seasons with the Colts. While he has never been an every-down player he has appeared in all but one game over the past three years and could see an increased role with the team after the retirement of Jack Doyle.
Alie-Cox finished fifth on the Colts in targets (45) last season while catching the second-most touchdowns (4) in their Carson Wentz-led offense. His huge, 6'5", 267-pound frame makes him a target in the red zone and could make him a valuable target for whichever quarterback ends up starting for Indy in 2022.
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Cardinals' Eno Benjamin "the frontrunner" to back up James Conner June 27th, 2022
- Matt Ryan wowing Colts in first offseason together June 12th, 2022
- Colts continue Nyheim Hines hype May 26th, 2022
- Reich: Colts 'will see how things play out with' T.Y. Hilton April 20th, 2022
- Falcons send quarterback Matt Ryan to Colts via trade March 21st, 2022
- Mo Alie-Cox signs three-year deal with Colts March 14th, 2022
- Commanders acquire Carson Wentz in trade with Colts March 9th, 2022