Packers assign franchise tag on Davante Adams on Tuesday
The Green Bay Packers have placed their franchise tag on wide receiver Davante Adams on Tuesday.
Adams is expected to return alongside Aaron Rodgers after Green Bay's star quarterback committed next season to the Packers. The 29-year old remains one of the best in the business as long as Rodgers is behind center.
According to Pro Football Focus on 166 targets last season, Adams finished as the second overall receiver with a 92.7 offensive rating.
- Allen Lazard "getting an opportunity" to be Packers WR1 July 3rd, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- DeMarcus Robinson could be fifth on Raiders' depth chart June 24th, 2022
- Hunter Renfrow signs 2-year extension with Raiders June 10th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021