Chiefs' Noah Gray (ankle) questionable to return versus Bengals
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Noah Gray (ankle) is questionable to return to Sunday's AFC Championship game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Gray hobbled off the field after a play on special teams and has been labeled as questionable to return to Sunday's game.
Gray has had a quiet rookie season as a receiver, catching 7 of 10 targets for 36 yards and 1 score, but has been a key player on special teams while backing up Travis Kelce.
- Allen Lazard "getting an opportunity" to be Packers WR1 July 3rd, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Kansas City's Marquez Valdes-Scantling 'showing strong connection' with Patrick Mahomes June 10th, 2022
- Chiefs plan to sign Ronald Jones to one-year deal March 27th, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling reportedly signs a 3-year deal with Kansas City March 24th, 2022
- Chiefs dealing Tyreek Hill to Dolphins for 6 draft picks March 23rd, 2022
- Chiefs and Tyreek Hill working on four-year contract extension March 6th, 2022
- Chiefs' Noah Gray (ankle) questionable to return versus Bengals January 30th, 2022