Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday
According to James Palmer, Kansas City Chiefs running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire is reportedly not expected to play with a snap restriction during Sunday's Divisional Round contest against the Buffalo Bills.
Per Palmer, the Chiefs will "play it by ear on how he feels throughout the game, but they believe he’s good to go." In a potential committee role with Jerick McKinnon, our models project Edwards-Helaire to score 7.7 FanDuel points.
Edwards-Helaire's projection includes 7.4 rushing attempts for 32.0 yards and 2.2 receptions and 17.3 yards.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Chiefs plan to sign Ronald Jones to one-year deal March 27th, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling reportedly signs a 3-year deal with Kansas City March 24th, 2022
- Chiefs dealing Tyreek Hill to Dolphins for 6 draft picks March 23rd, 2022
- Chiefs and Tyreek Hill working on four-year contract extension March 6th, 2022
- Chiefs' Noah Gray (ankle) questionable to return versus Bengals January 30th, 2022
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill (hamstring) out for Week 17's game against Chargers January 1st, 2021