Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills
Kansas City Chiefs running back Darrel Williams (toe) is questionable to play in Sunday's Divisional Round playoff game against the Buffalo Bills.
Williams' status against the Bills is currently in limbo after Kansas City's running back returned to practice on Friday despite two missed practices earlier this week. Expect Jerick McKinnon to play more in passing situations if Williams is inactive against numberFire's top rated defense during the regular season.
Williams' current projection includes 5.9 rushing attempts for 24.5 yards and 1.7 receptions for 15.5 yards.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Chiefs plan to sign Ronald Jones to one-year deal March 27th, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling reportedly signs a 3-year deal with Kansas City March 24th, 2022
- Chiefs dealing Tyreek Hill to Dolphins for 6 draft picks March 23rd, 2022
- Chiefs and Tyreek Hill working on four-year contract extension March 6th, 2022
- Chiefs' Noah Gray (ankle) questionable to return versus Bengals January 30th, 2022
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill (hamstring) out for Week 17's game against Chargers January 1st, 2021