Ronald Jones (ankle) remains out for Buccaneers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Ronald Jones (ankle) did not practice on Wednesday.
Jones injured his ankle in Week 17 and there hasn't been any indication that he will be back for the Divisional Round against the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday. Leonard Fournette (hamstring) is expected to play and resume lead back duties for the Buccaneers as they look to advance to the next round.
numberFire's models project Playoff Lenny for 15.0 carries and 3.8 catches with 13.7 FanDuel points on Sunday. He has a $7,000 salary for the Divisional Round.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Chris Godwin signs three-year deal with Buccaneers March 17th, 2022
- Buccaneers add Russell Gage to receiving group March 16th, 2022
- Tom Brady announces un-retirement from football, will play for Buccaneers in 2022 March 13th, 2022
- Buccaneers place franchise tag on Chris Godwin on Tuesday March 8th, 2022
- Bucs expected to franchise tag Chris Godwin (ACL) March 7th, 2022
- Bucs ink Rob Gronkowski to one-year deal March 15th, 2021