Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) practicing on Wednesday
Kansas City Chiefs running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) practiced on Wednesday ahead of Sunday's playoff game against the Buffalo Bills.
Edwards-Helaire reportedly "moved around well" on Wednesday, according to Andy Reid, who added that the Chiefs will "see how he does tomorrow as we go forward". His status for Sunday remains up in the air. Expect more information following Thursday and Friday's practices. Darrel Williams (toe) did not practice on Wednesday.
Edwards-Helaire's Sunday projection includes 25.5 rushing yards, 13.0 receiving yards, 0.24 touchdowns, and 6.0 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,700.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Chiefs plan to sign Ronald Jones to one-year deal March 27th, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling reportedly signs a 3-year deal with Kansas City March 24th, 2022
- Chiefs dealing Tyreek Hill to Dolphins for 6 draft picks March 23rd, 2022
- Chiefs and Tyreek Hill working on four-year contract extension March 6th, 2022
- Chiefs' Noah Gray (ankle) questionable to return versus Bengals January 30th, 2022
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill (hamstring) out for Week 17's game against Chargers January 1st, 2021