Elijah Mitchell (knee) limited at 49ers practice
San Francisco 49ers running back Elijah Mitchell is practicing on a limited basis for Saturday's Divisional Round contest against the Green Bay Packers.
Mitchell should be available on Saturday. He rushed 27 times for 96 yards and a touchdown in the 49ers' Wild Card win over the Dallas Cowboys. Mitchell has carried the ball over 20 times in six straight appearances.
numberFire's models project Mitchell for 18.4 carries and 1.9 catches with 13.7 FanDuel points against the Packers.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Maaddi: San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (shoulder) 'believes he'll be ready for training camp' April 21st, 2022
- Hughes: 49ers reportedly have 'zero intention of trading' Deebo Samuel despite recent request April 20th, 2022
- Schefter: Deebo Samuel won't participate in 49ers' offseason programs April 19th, 2022
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel not expected to participate in offseason work pending new contract April 18th, 2022
- Giants' Heliot Ramos riding pine Monday April 11th, 2022
- Frank Gore planning to retire a 49er after 16-year career April 3rd, 2022